Do you ever find yourself in a makeup rut? I usually do the same 5 minute routine most days, with the same colors and the same style… BUT if you’re like me and enjoy shaking things up a little, trying a new lip color is the easiest way to give your look a fresh change. Spring and summer are some of my favorite months to play around with new lip colors… pastels, bright, dark, shimmery and matte!
Today I’m trying out 5 beautiful lip colors for this spring from 5 great brands that carry nontoxic lippies with happy ingredients that your lips will LOVE.
(Pictured from top to bottom: Ruby Rose, Rhubarb, Ella, Enchant & Crushed Bloom)
1. Nūdus Lipstick in Ruby Rose — Beautiful organic lipstick in one of my favorite springtime reds with some pinky undertones, so pretty for a day out or date night.
2. Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Rhubarb — A rich plum rose and one of the most wearable purply lip colors I own. So beautiful on so many skin tones too! Their lipsticks smell like citrus essential oils and all of their ingredients are food grade!
3. Crunchi Lipgloss in Ella — Pink… lipgloss! Who am I?! I’ve been loving the baby pinks lately, especially with my blushy blonde hair. Crunchi is a new-to-me brand, and I could NOT stop putting on this gloss. It smells incredible and feels so buttery, not sticky at all. This nude-pink is such a beautiful everyday color.
4. Axiology Lip Crayon in Enchant — One of my favorite natural lip lines, hands down! Their new lip crayons are so beautiful and luxe, it was hard to pick just one for this post! I kinda fell for this cool-toned purply-brown and the silver tilt. Such a unique color. Again, another great smelling brand, smells like oranges! AND super moisturizing and comfortable to wear.
5. Au Naturale su/Stain Lip Stain in Crushed Bloom — I am so excited about this one. This is one of the first “lip stain/liquid lipsticks” I’ve come across in the green beauty world, and the formula is brilliant. It doesn’t dry completely matte and still transfers slightly, but the wear is still there and the colors are beautiful. This peach is EVERYTHING. I can’t stop wearing it!
Which one was your favorite?? I’m kinda crushing on Crushed Bloom like a lot! Want more lip color inspiration? Check out this post and this post, also don’t forget to share your favorite spring lip colors in the comment section! Happy spring, my friends! Lots of love, Sav.