Why buy holiday gift tags when you can make your own!? Today I’ve got 9 crazy easy ways to create watercolor gift tags.
1. Paint simple watercolor flowers.
2. Splatter that paint all over those tags.
3. Start by covering the tag with clear water and then add simple shape to that wet surface.
4. Use a white crayon to scribble and draw and then paint over the top.
5. Paint simple plaid inspired designs.
6. Paint a simple tree.
7. Dip those tags into watercolor water.
8. Paint simple leaves.
9. Use expressive dots, dashes and brushstrokes to fill that tag.