Back To School Crochet Patterns
It’s that time of year again when kids are getting ready to go back to school soon! With the summer quickly ending I have compiled a list of 10 great back to school crochet patterns that when get your little student ready!
From lip balm holders to book covers there is sure to be something for everyone for the school year! I’ve even included my newest pattern the ! It was my first attempt at making a keychain and I am pretty happy how it turned out! ( Crochet Apple Keychain So is my daughter! ;))
Ready to get started? Scroll on down to find the full list of back to school crochet patterns!
10 Free Back to School Crochet Patterns to try today! Click To Tweet BACK TO SCHOOL CROCHET PATTERNS
*please note that all crochet patterns were free at the time of posting but the designer may change that any point in time.
These crochet apple jackets are just to cute to resist! Make one for your child’s teacher today to say hello to a new school year. – Crochet Apple Jacket from the Guardian
– Cute and practical way to keep the teachers apple fresh all year long! Kids & Teachers will love it! Crochet Apple Keychain by Rescued Paw Designs
– Every kid will love how this shark pencil case takes a bite out their pencils for school! Make this and the kids will go crazy for a shark attack! Crochet Shark Pouch Pencil Case from Moogly
– How unique and fun is this book cover! Looks like paper but is really a book! Crochet Notebook Paper Book Cover from Sewrella
– Make this simple striped pouch today to keep your pencils in for school! Crochet Pencil Pouch from Persia Lou
– How cute is this simple crochet apple paper clip? Your child’s teacher will be sure to love it! Crochet Apple Paper Clip from AnneMarie’s Haakblog
EVEN MORE FREE BACK TO SCHOOL CROCHET PATTERNS
*Be sure to check out this other great back to school crochet patterns too!
Crochet Slushee Cup Drawstring Bag from TwinkieChan
Crochet Amigurumi Apple from Lion Brand Yarn
Crochet Mason Jar Cozy for holding supplies from Petals to Pictots
Crochet Lip Balm Cozy from Kristy Ashmore
Like these types of posts? Follow along with me on Pinterest
or Instagram @rescuedpaw to know when all my patterns and blog posts are released! @rescuedpawdesigns
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Chevron Crochet Blanket
Stoney Pebbles Blanket
Ombre Ripple Blanket
Charlotte Crochet Blanket
appeared first on Back To School Crochet Patterns . Rescued Paw Designs Crochet by Krista Cagle