This month, as many are moving into dorm rooms, new apartments, and generally refreshing for fall, we’re going to focus on styling and interior tips for small spaces. Today, we have a new
1. Corner Wall. Small spaces need to maximize every inch and take advantage of the corner of a space. We gave this corner a fun pop by color-blocking a purple and white wall and then adding an accent wall of gray.
2. Rug. Add a neutral rug that you can use in various rooms for years to come, like this grey rug with a simple graphic print.
3. Chaise. We love using a chaise because it can either seat multiple people like a couch would or it can be the perfect place for one person to rest. We kept the chaise neutral so that the colors of the walls would pop!
4. Art. We kept the art simple with one large print that embodies what a lounge area feels like with this whimsical relaxing chimpanzee print.
5. Small Hard Accessories. We kept the furniture accessories simple with a bench and small table to bring in texture with the gold, marble, and wood.
6. Soft Accessories. We reinforced the pop of purple with graphic throw pillows. We also added the faux fur rug to add texture and warmth to the space.
7. Plants. Add greenery whenever possible to add life to any space. Here, we placed a large plant in the corner and added a small succulent nearby.
8. Personal Finishing Touches. Finally, top off any small space with personal touches like your favorite books, a couple small sculptural objects, and anything you need to sit back and relax!