My gram used to have these beautiful floral tins in her kitchen filled with everything from sewing supplies to receipts. My obsession with those tins has turned into a love for almost anything covered in colorful flowers……..except cheap sofas. I do not like cheap sofas covered in flowers. I do, however, love this box and I hope you do, too. I may have to make a few for holiday gifts.
Enjoy and be creative! xoxo, Mark
I’m in LOVE with the new paper blocks from DCWV. This one is called Solstice.
I covered a pasta jar using the same technique
See how I made this here!
THINGS YOU’LL NEED
E-6000 Spray Adhesive
Wax (even candle was will do)
1. Paint the corners, edges and parts of the box in Delicate
2. When dry rub wax along the edges and over the paint
*don’t brush off the crumbs
3. Paint the entire box in Treasure and let dry
4. Sand the areas with wax to expose the color underneath
5. Cut out flowers and leaves from the scrapbook paper
6. Glue them to the box with spray adhesive or a thin layer of white glue
7. Edge the flowers the Allure in Gold Leaf
8. Line the box with more paper and paint the inner edges