Vacation season is here and I am busy planning my outfits. My go-to getaway look usually involves a flowy white dress, flat strappy sandals, and a statement bag. Here I show you how to personalize your own straw tote, which is the perfect clincher for your day-tripping look. Add your name or a fun word to your bag using the easy-to-follow steps below.
1. Type your word in a whimsical cursive font on the computer. Size it according to your straw bag, then print it out.
2. Cut out the printed word.
3. Trace the word onto the felt fabric.
4. Carefully cut the word out of the felt fabric.
5. Place the cut felt word onto the front of the straw bag. Then, glue in place with your glue gun. Let fully dry.
Click here to find