Faux Embroidered Vacation T-shirt
our last vacation to Portland. We’re going to don our vacation t-shirts and explore Seattle!
Iron on letters – make sure they are the ones that have the outer rim
Ironing board or towel
How to make a vacation t-shirt:
- Lay your t-shirt out onto an ironing board or on top of a towel.
- Peel off the outer part of the letters to spell out vacation.
- Position the letters onto the t-shirt.
- Turn your iron on and iron press the iron firmly onto the letters. Hold for 10-15 seconds or per instructions on your iron on letter packaging.
- Put on shirt and go on a vacation!
Pinterest page where I am always share fun diy and craft projects.Faux Embroidered Vacation T-shirt appeared first on Popcorn and Chocolate.