1. Wash the glass in the front and back of your float frame
2. On the back side of the frame glass, squeeze a layer of the Blending Solution and lightly wipe around the glass so it’s in every corner. Make sure you don;t wipe it off. This solution helps the inks create the blended look.
3. Add drops of the alcohol inks you want to use in 2-3 colors. Let dry (about an hour).
3. Let them blend together and then let dry (less than an hour, usually).
4. Flip over float frame and add the vinyl saying to the front of the glass
5. Hang or Display as you want. Enjoy your artwork!